(HELP!) Cannot debug my ActiveX object!
Author Message
 (HELP!) Cannot debug my ActiveX object!

Hi!

I created an AxctiveX object in VC++5.0 using ATL and I cannot debug it.

I am calling its methods from ASP page written in VBScript. I am running IIS
4.0 with ASP extexsions.

I tried to load my object in the ActiveX control test container, but my
object does't load!!! Why???

I also tried to use DebugBreak() function within my code but it causes my
browser to display error message like this:

"Unexpected error ASP 0115
A trappable error occured in an external object. The script cannot continue
running"

The same messages I get when the error occures within my code but anyhow I
am not able to make my VC popup in the de{*filter*} mode ans start debug my
code.

What should I do????

Janusz

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. cannot debug ATL/ActiveX control with VC++ 6

2. 429 ActiveX component cannot create object

3. 429 ActiveX component cannot create object

4. (HELP!) Cannot debug ActiveX object!

5. HELP! Cannot include ActiveX in my project

6. HELP! Cannot call external DLL (Debug error)

7. Cannot dispose wrapped Excel Library object - Please Help

8. Debugging ActiveX on IPAQ - help

9. Help in writing a javascript for loading activeX object (.dll)

10. activeX object question (help)

11. Help setting up Debugging ATL objects with ATLTRACE

12. HELP: Debugging a COM automation DLL object in VB