MSDN
Author Message
 MSDN

how do I use msdn help files through a network?

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:47:01 GMT
 MSDN
Do check the licensing requirements...
Else just share your CD Drive and on the remote end, you would be required
to point it to the new location

Ajit

Quote:
> how do I use msdn help files through a network?

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:38:42 GMT
 MSDN
I think the MSDN library licensing restrictions changed sometime last year
allowing you to share it within your company but of course you'll want to
check that against your MSDN shipments.

David

Quote:
> Do check the licensing requirements...
> Else just share your CD Drive and on the remote end, you would be required
> to point it to the new location

> Ajit

> > how do I use msdn help files through a network?

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 22:21:57 GMT

1. MSDN help gone after MSDN update

2. Google is a better MSDN than MSDN

3. REPOST: What is the difference between VC 5.0 MSDN, and Library MSDN?

4. Solution to error "The MSDN collection does not exist. Please reinstall MSDN."

5. MSDN library subscription when in January?

6. MSDN Help

7. Help me with MSDN

8. what is MSDN?

9. MSDN

10. MSDN-magazine: managed C++

11. MSDN Universal support on these groups please

12. MSDN Integration, 2nd time