VC++ Debugger - Memory Leak Bug?
Author Message
 VC++ Debugger - Memory Leak Bug?

Hi,

I am writing a program which utilizes multiply derived classes.  The
application base was created by the MFC appwizard, and ran fine the first
time compiling.  However, I have now constructed several classes, and now
the de{*filter*} reports memory leaks - even though none of my new classes have
been incorporated into the app.  No files have been included into the
AppWizard base or anything.  I don't declare any static class variables in
my definitions, and I have not put in a single new statement anywhere.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

--russell

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 04:53:53 GMT
 VC++ Debugger - Memory Leak Bug?
You're apparently leaking memory.
This test (is memory leaking) is ONLY done in 'debug mode' builds... were
you perhaps using release earlier?

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am writing a program which utilizes multiply derived classes.  The
> application base was created by the MFC appwizard, and ran fine the first
> time compiling.  However, I have now constructed several classes, and now
> the de{*filter*} reports memory leaks - even though none of my new classes
have
> been incorporated into the app.  No files have been included into the
> AppWizard base or anything.  I don't declare any static class variables in
> my definitions, and I have not put in a single new statement anywhere.

> Can anyone tell me what's going on?

> --russell

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 05:17:31 GMT

1. debugger detects memory leak after using shellexecute

2. Detecting memory leaks with the debugger

3. Virtual Memory Leaks using debugger

4. Debugger problem and memory leak.

5. memory leaks in vc++

6. vc++ 6.0 are there significant memory leaks?

7. BUG: MFC Memory Leak under Windows CE (GetDC )

8. minor debugger bug VC++6.0 SR5

9. VC++ 7.0 Debugger/IDE Bug? std::string display

10. Possible Bug in VC++.Net VC7 Debugger?

11. BUG in SQLOLE, VC Debugger or _My_Code ?!?!?!?

12. VC++ 7.0 Debugger/IDE Bug? std::string display