How to debug ocx?
Author Message
 How to debug ocx?

Hi, all:
  I'm now developing a ocx project, but I can't set breakpoint in it. I have seen
many articles in MSDN, eg. "Test Container", etc. but it still doesn't work.
What I've done is exactly following the steps in the article "Test Container".
these are the details:
  1. compile a debug version of my ole project.
  2. in project / setting / Debug, type "TstCon32.exe" in the "Executable for
Debug Session" box.
  3. Press F5 in VC++, the container begin to run
  4. insert my project to the container. test each method and property.

  But I can't set breakpoint in my codes.
  Is any one know why it was so? thanks in advance.

  crazymad
.

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:50:29 GMT

1. Source (not assembly) level debugging - ocx

2. How to debug OCX in browser

3. How to create ocx within another ocx in the same .ocx file

4. OCX debugging in IIS

5. ActiveX ocx don't want to be debugged

6. Debugging OCX's

7. Debugging OCX in IE4

8. How can I debug the .ocx file ?????

9. remote debug an ocx

10. LINK : fatal error LNK1168: cannot open Debug/g1.ocx for writing

11. Need help debugging an ocx FireEvent Problem...

12. OCX cannot be debugged within VB app?