bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?
Author Message
 bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?

Im trying to create a browse file for a large project.

It seems that bscmake will always give an "error 4 cant write bsc file" when
the .bsc file hits 35 meg.

Is this a known limit? I cant find anything like this in the knowledge base
or msdn. Any way around it?

If I create two separate bsc files is there any way to combine them?

Where do I report this if its a bscmake bug?

thanks,
adam

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?

2. bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?

3. bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?

4. bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?

5. bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?

6. bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?

7. bscmake has maximum bsc file size of 35 meg?

8. Limiting the maximum size of a log file

9. BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug\StdAfx.sbr': No such file or directory

10. C# course in DC area, 35% discount.

11. switch() difficulties in gcc v1.35

12. Problem with client COM code accessing DAO.DBEngine.35