Debug v Release
Author Message
 Debug v Release

Dear All
I've tried looking in the help file (Visual C++ 6.0 Standard) but I can't
find anyway of including source code during debug builds but not during
release builds (I can't find my manual either!)

Could anyone tell me how to do this please.

regards

Simon

--

hot not knot if emailing

Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Debug v Release

Quote:

> Dear All
> I've tried looking in the help file (Visual C++ 6.0 Standard) but I can't
> find anyway of including source code during debug builds but not during
> release builds (I can't find my manual either!)

> Could anyone tell me how to do this please.

> regards

> Simon

#ifdef _DEBUG
  ... debug-build-only code
#endif

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Debug v Release
Hi Scott
Thanks very much!
regards
Simon

Quote:

> > Dear All
> > I've tried looking in the help file (Visual C++ 6.0 Standard) but I
can't
> > find anyway of including source code during debug builds but not during
> > release builds (I can't find my manual either!)

> > Could anyone tell me how to do this please.

> > regards

> > Simon

> #ifdef _DEBUG
>   ... debug-build-only code
> #endif

> --
> Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Managed VC++.NET (2002): Run the .exe file in the Debug or Release Folder

2. Debug the release vesion?

3. building debug AND release config on the same command line

4. Left shift behaves differently in Debug and Release

5. Visual studio freeze when switching from debug to release

6. Debug version - Release version

7. Debug and Release Targest Into Same Directory??

8. Debug and release vsrions

9. Registering Both Debug and Release version of ATL COM Dlls

10. Mixing debug and release objects causes exceptions

11. how to debug in release mode ?

12. How to debug in release mode..?