CXX0058: Error: Overloaded Operator Not Found
Author Message
 CXX0058: Error: Overloaded Operator Not Found

I just did a search on MSDN for this error. I get it all the time for CArray
and STL stuff. It has been around since DOS version 4!!!!!

The compiler/de{*filter*} should have all the info it needs to display these
values yet Microsoft has done NOTHING for several years. I am appalled. Is
C# /NET any better or is it just another release full of broken
features?????

Paul Tait

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 14:59:34 GMT

1. operator->() overload not being called

2. update overloading [][] ..working but not with a template operator ..arrrrrrrrrgghghhh

3. error C2440 when try to compile template class with overloaded operator

4. error C2440 when try to compile template class with overloaded operator

5. operator [] overloading error

6. error c2440 returned trying to compile overloaded [] operator

7. VC++ 5.0 ambiguity: conversion operator vs overloaded operator?

8. == and != operator (operator overloading)

9. could not execute: path not found(Win32 error 3)

10. bool operator<(std::string) NOT FOUND

11. compiler error: Error C2660: find does not support 3 parameters

12. Overriding operator== Does Not Work in find Algorithm