controversial teen site
Author Message
 controversial teen site

So why don't you traceroute and find the upstream ISPs, find the site's
ISP, and complain? If this site is as controversial as you say, there is
certainly someone in the chain that will shut down traffic to this site.
Quote:

> this has to be the most controversial site online, please let me warn you it is very graphic

> http://exploited{*filter*}s.devil.ru

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:52:15 GMT
 controversial teen site
In case you missed it, the only reason why someone would post a message
about how controversial a site is, is to try and get people to visit that
site.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Quote:
> So why don't you traceroute and find the upstream ISPs, find the site's
> ISP, and complain? If this site is as controversial as you say, there is
> certainly someone in the chain that will shut down traffic to this site.

> > this has to be the most controversial site online, please let me warn

you it is very graphic
Quote:

> > http://exploited{*filter*}s.devil.ru

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:58:29 GMT

1. controversial teen site

2. controversial teen site

3. alloca(), #if, and other controversial things...

4. Teen Programmers Unite

5. c teen club

6. Help!!Need info on teen depress research

7. Teens programming, advice is appreciated!