Writing script debuggers
Author Message
 Writing script debuggers

 I am trying to write a script de{*filter*} for PHP script.
can somebody provide me some pointers !
Help will be appriciated.

Regards,
Amit

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 01:14:48 GMT
 Writing script debuggers
Hello Amit,

According to the description, you want to write a script de{*filter*} for PHP
script. Actually the scripts work with the Active Scripting framework. This
framework is COM based and consists of five parts: Host, Language Engine,
Process Debug Manager, Machine Debug Manager, Script De{*filter*}. Each part
implements certain interfaces. We can write a script de{*filter*} only when the
language engine supports debugging.

For more information about how Active Scripting works, please check the
following article:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards,
Woody

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:07:44 GMT
 Writing script debuggers
Thanks woody ,
 I just glided over the article, this is definitely going
to help me starting with my assignment.

In case if you see any online resources on de{*filter*}'s
design please email them.

Regards,
Amit

Quote:

e.asp

>Regards,
>Woody

>.

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:50:05 GMT

1. Visual C# Version(s) that contain the script debugger feature

2. Run Test Script and Debugger at the same time

3. debugger scripting ?

4. Run Test Script and Debugger at the same time

5. @@@ Hosting Script Debugger 1.0 from MFC

6. help.need to write a script in c......

7. Getting Environment Variable in C++ written CGI script

8. writing scripts

9. Writing CGI Scripts in C

10. Writing CGI Scripts in C

11. CGI scripts written in Ansi C