Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.
Author Message
 Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

Mr Stalin,

Please give me a clue ... is the person who stays behind black or white  ? Please let me know because I can't be arsed to follow the link.

  In 1970 there were 275 000 of Whites in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe). Nowadays only 75 000 left, they are being{*filter*}d, killed and robbered by niggers every day. Furthermore, they cannot flee, Britain accepts only black refugees...

  Every day several Whites in America are being killed by niggers and mestizos.

  Every day Chechenians kill Russian soldjers as well as remaining Russians habitants that did not manage to flee including pregnant women and {*filter*}s.

  EVERYWHERE Whites are being suffered, and the {*filter*}y media tell us about White Racism. They call FASCISM  every attempt to preserve our nation. They call HATE CRIME every attempt to defent ourselves. There is a menace to us, our culture, our heritage, to our wives and children.

  WHO STAYS BEHIND?

  ANSWER: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

2. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

3. Custom Cursor Black and white color only????

4. Custom Cursor Black and white color only????

5. Custom Cursor Black and white color only??

6. Black and white bitmaps

7. Displaying anything but white text on black screen

8. Fwd: Why do White/Pink Men feel threatened by Black Men

9. Comments on black-box and white-box testing

10. RE R Q? on Black on White graphics

11. Q? on Black on white graphics

12. Gray level bitmap printed black and white