Is VC 5.0 debugger multi-processor proof
Author Message
 Is VC 5.0 debugger multi-processor proof

Hello,

Has anyone feedback about VC 5.0 de{*filter*} abilities to debug on a
multi-processor NT platform ?

Thank you for your help,

O.C.

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is VC 5.0 debugger multi-processor proof

Yes it can be done. There are no special problems with VC 5.0 and SMPs.

Quote:
>Hello,
>Has anyone feedback about VC 5.0 de{*filter*} abilities to debug on >a

multi-processor NT platform ?

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Proof that I am stupid -- newbies, don't do this

2. PLEASE HELP: I AM NEW TO DEBUGGER (Turbo Debugger 3.0)

3. VC 5.0 debugger

4. VC 5.0 and 6.0 Debugger Bug

5. Cannot Break Execution from VC 5.0 Debugger

6. VC 5.0 debugger problem - incorrect parameter/locals display

7. delete operation is raising exception in VC 5.0 debugger envoironment

8. vc++ 5.0 debugger problems, any solutions yet?

9. VC 5.0 and 6.0 Debugger Bug

10. VC 5.0 debugger problem

11. Setting Affinity on multi processor machines

12. Multi-Threading in Dual Processor System