debuging the dll ...?
Author Message
 debuging the dll ...?

Hi!
I am developing an ActiveX control in VC++ (6.0)
Tell me is it possible to debug my activex control,
If yes then please tell me how can i debug the activex control from a test
application.

waiting for good response.
Umar

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:13:48 GMT
 debuging the dll ...?

Quote:

> Hi!
> I am developing an ActiveX control in VC++ (6.0)
> Tell me is it possible to debug my activex control,
> If yes then please tell me how can i debug the activex control from a test
> application.

> waiting for good response.
> Umar

Simply start debugging in the ActiveX project.  The de{*filter*} will ask
for the name of the test application and start it.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:38:53 GMT
 debuging the dll ...?

.

Quote:
> Hi!
> I am developing an ActiveX control in VC++ (6.0)
> Tell me is it possible to debug my activex control,
> If yes then please tell me how can i debug the activex control from a test
> application.

> waiting for good response.
> Umar

If you have Microsoft Platform SDK, you can run ActiveX Test container.

Vince C.

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 06:10:44 GMT

1. CoCreateInstance hangs when debuging VB DLL

2. debuging dll installed on MTS server

3. Dll Hook debuging

4. Debuging Dll hook

5. disable internet explorer debuging

6. Problem in debuging unmanaged code

7. Debuging Solution

8. Help Debuging in Borland5

9. memory error, the tough bug for debuging !

10. memory debuging tools

11. debuging DLLHOST

12. debuging STL under visual