Query db using MFC via ODBC
Author Message
 Query db using MFC via ODBC

Checkout the CDatabase and CRecordSet classes (particularly
CRecordSet since it returns datasets). If you still can't figure out
how you do it after the MSDN's description, post again with a bit
more info on what you want to do.

Quote:
> How do I query a database to get the required field? For example, I want
> query the database for a code and it should return the product name to me.
> How do I go about doing it? Thank you in advance.

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing an Ms Access 2000 Query using VC++, via ODBC

2. ACCESS update via MFC ( VC++ 4.2) classes using ODBC

3. Querying a database by using MFC ODBC and MSQL 6.5

4. problem querying excel file tables via odbc

5. Re-entrant code and ODBC to Access 97 db via CRecordSet

6. Opening Access DB via ODBC

7. adding odbc db query for report

8. DB (>1,44MB) backup onto disks via MFC

9. Problem executing query using DB libraries

10. Accessing access via MFC Database classes and ODBC

11. Accessing access via MFC Database classes and ODBC

12. Accessing access via MFC Database classes and ODBC