repairing and compacting a password protected ODBC Access db
Author Message
 repairing and compacting a password protected ODBC Access db

I have a problem repairing and compacting a password protected ODBC Access
db using SQLConfigDataSource.
Can someone tell me exactly how to do it ?
By the way - I didn't have any success either trying to do it manually
through the ODBC control panel app. What am I doing wrong ?

thanks
Uri

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to compact a password protected database with Visual C++ using ODBC

2. How to compact a password protected database with Visual C++ using ODBC

3. Compact DB or repair DB

4. Error compacting a password-protected Access database

5. Using CDaoDatabase to Open a Password Protected Access DB

6. Compacting an Access db using ODBC is possible!!

7. How to repair and compact (.mdb) through ODBC

8. Compacting A password protected mdb

9. ADO.Net - compact/repair access database?

10. MS-Access Repair and Compact

11. MS Access file slow after Compact and Repair

12. ADO and Access 2000 compact and repair command???