ADO Data Control + DataGrid using VC++6
Author Message
 ADO Data Control + DataGrid using VC++6

Help !
I use these two control to do my database, and i link it with setting the
propeties. The result is successfully cameout,
but I can't find where is the coding to cause the function work

WHo can tell me how to play around with Recordset using the ADO data control
and Datagrid,please i need to do my project.

would someone give me example. Thanks

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crash using MS ADO Data Control/MS DataGrid 6.0

2. Using datagrid without ado data control

3. ADO Data control bind to ADO DataGrid

4. DataGrid & ADO Data Control

5. Please Help: Strange Error with VC++6, ADO and DataGrid Control

6. How to change datagrid control dynamically using ADO

7. ADO: Which Edit Box control to use with ADO Data Control 6.0

8. Help Microsoft ADO Data Control Version 6 (SetWindowPos) VC++6.0 MFC

9. Using MSDataGrid and Microsoft ADO Data Control

10. DataGrid Control , Ado control

11. ADO DataGrid and getting values of the current row of the Data G rid

12. ? regarding passing data from VC to VB using ActiveX control