Connecting to Oracle 8i using ODBC
Author Message
 Connecting to Oracle 8i using ODBC

Hi
I ve installed Oracle 8i on the server & made a service .
I want to connect on this server using ODBC driver so that I can access it
using dbe.
I want to know what ODBC driver should I use.
The problem is that the dbe can't recognize the Oracle ODBC driver

Ayman

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to connect to Oracle 8i?

2. Question about using Oracle Client to connect Oracle 9i DB (window version)?Thank you

3. Oracle ODBC driver instead of Microsofts ODBC Oracle driver

4. Cannot Connect To ORACLE 7.3 via ODBC and CDataBase

5. ODBC and Oracle: Can connect, but cannot open recordset or get database name

6. connecting to oracle with odbc

7. Connecting an Oracle database with ODBC and VC++

8. ADO.NET problems in my C# and Oracle 8i program

9. Visual C 6.0 DLL problem with oracle 8i

10. Database project and Oracle 8i personal edition.

11. Connection with NT Service and Oracle 8i

12. eMbeded Visual C++ with Oracle 8i Lite