Float numbers update in Client Side cursors.
Author Message
 Float numbers update in Client Side cursors.

I am using ADO VC++ and SQL server 6.5. with OLEDB.
With Client Side cursors, I try to update records containing float numbers
initialized to 0.0 and I get the message
"The number '0.' is outof the range for numeric representation"
When I use the same update with server side cursors it works. Any
suggestions?.
Thanks in advance.
Stelios Roubedakis

Sat, 09 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Client Side Validation preventing client side script from running

2. Client-side cursors OLE DB API

3. Raise event from client side on server side, passing parameter

4. Server Side and Client Side Scripting in ASP.NET

5. Client side v/s Server side

6. server-side cursors supports

7. float number that exceeds float range

8. Server side cursors very slow over dialup connection

9. CRecordset::GetFieldValue() fails with server side cursors

10. Dynamic - Server Side - Cursor

11. Problem with Find In server side cursors

12. Getting ADO Sort property to work with Server Side Cursors