msado27.tlb
Author Message
 msado27.tlb

Hi all

can any one know from where i can get the MSADO27.TLB file ??

I need it real BAD !!!

tnx

aRIEL

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:09:43 GMT
 msado27.tlb
It should be embedded as a resource in the msado15.dll file. Install MDAC
2.7 then extract it using OLEView.

--
Frederic Claux

Quote:
> Hi all

> can any one know from where i can get the MSADO27.TLB file ??

> I need it real BAD !!!

> tnx

> aRIEL

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:59:51 GMT
 msado27.tlb
OLEView creates an IDL not a TLB

aRIEL

Quote:
> It should be embedded as a resource in the msado15.dll file. Install MDAC
> 2.7 then extract it using OLEView.

> --
> Frederic Claux

> > Hi all

> > can any one know from where i can get the MSADO27.TLB file ??

> > I need it real BAD !!!

> > tnx

> > aRIEL

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:19:06 GMT
 msado27.tlb
You don't really need a standalone .TLB file. You can use a DLL with
embedded TLB anywhere you could use a .TLB file, e.g. in #import or
importlib directives.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> OLEView creates an IDL not a TLB

> aRIEL

in

> > It should be embedded as a resource in the msado15.dll file. Install
MDAC
> > 2.7 then extract it using OLEView.

> > --
> > Frederic Claux

> > > Hi all

> > > can any one know from where i can get the MSADO27.TLB file ??

> > > I need it real BAD !!!

> > > tnx

> > > aRIEL

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 03:47:07 GMT

1. msado27.tlb

2. msado27.tlb

3. Adding a tlb to anther tlb

4. dotnet MIDL compiler fails to generate .tlb for DownloadMgr.idl

5. TLB and declarations

6. #import with EMBEDDED_IDL results in all types in my own tlb

7. Importing mscolib.tlb

8. A strange problem with importing TLB

9. Howto Import com dll referencing a tlb?

10. VC++ 6 can't load tlb-file from tlbexp-tool

11. how to convert helpstring to tlb: using .net componet from COM programs

12. How to solve circular dependency of TLB file