Cannot connect from ISAPI dll to SQL Server using CDatabase.OpenEx
Author Message
 Cannot connect from ISAPI dll to SQL Server using CDatabase.OpenEx

Hi,

I try to open an ODBC connection to SQL Server from ISAPI dll. Here is the
code:

try
{
   db.OpenEx(_T("DSN=MyDatabase;UID=sa;PWD="), CDatabase::noOdbcDialog);

Quote:
}

catch (CDBException* e)
{
   *pCtxt << e->m_strError;

Quote:
}

Open fails and the m_strError is:

Only SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT is allowed when connection pooling is enabled

If someone knows what should I do to get things working please let me know.

Tapani

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot connect from ISAPI dll to SQL Server using CDatabase.OpenEx
Try to upgrade your ODBC drivers. Then you even don't need to use openEx. It
worked to me, altough now it crashes my asp pages except run in separate
process space ...

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem of connecting from ISAPI dll to SQL Server using ODBC

2. ISAPI dll and CDatabase.OpenEx() problem

3. CDatabase::OpenEx fails using CDatabase::noOdbcDialog

4. SQL Server with CDatabase/CRecordset and server cursors

5. Using OLE DB or ADO to connect Oracle and SQL Server

6. Connecting to a SQL server and updating a record using DB Lib

7. Connecting to a sql server 2000 using c not c++

8. Please Help Me. How to connect to SQL Server for using Excel

9. CDatabase::OpenEX vs CDatabase::openExclusive option

10. CDatabase::OpenEx loads DLLs, leaks memory?

11. Cannot Connect To ORACLE 7.3 via ODBC and CDataBase

12. Cannot connect to Instance of SQL 2000 in VC++