Connection error , or "TDS stream" opening pset
Author Message
 Connection error , or "TDS stream" opening pset

I use VC++ ADO and OLEDB with SQL server 6.5 . When I use server side
cursors I get (not always) errors at opening the record set. Errors are
either "Connection" error or "TDS stream" error, or  (NET library) DBMSSOCN
error.

The same code when running in client side cursors works perfectly.
Any suggestions?.

Sat, 09 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. error: "Connection is busy..."

2. Help: "Too many open files..." error

3. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

4. streams question on "cin" object

5. "Implement Connection Point..." option is missing

6. Compile error "Internal error during SetupPhase"

7. "fopen" che non fa open

8. "Too many open files" in UNIX

9. Redefining "open" system function in C

10. Opening directory "c:\temp"

11. Why "cannot open file nafxcwd.lib"?

12. newbie question - "Cannot open include file"