Microsoft OLE DB for non-scrollable ODBC driver
Author Message
 Microsoft OLE DB for non-scrollable ODBC driver

I'm using the Microsoft OLE DB provider for ODBC drivers. If the ODBC driver
only is forward only. I cannot read the data. I keep getting "Unspecified
error" in CRowset::MoveFirst(). Please help me.

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE DB Provider for ODBC drivers

2. Using ODBC drivers in OLE DB Application!!

3. Writing an ODBC driver with Microsoft ODBC SDK

4. Oracle ODBC driver instead of Microsofts ODBC Oracle driver

5. Microsoft OLE DB for ORACLE

6. ODBC Driver for an oracle-DB-App

7. Microsoft OLE DB Service Component Data Links

8. CRecordSet and ODBC Access DB driver Problem

9. ODBC <-> OLE DB

10. .Net support for OLE DB Provider for ODBC sources

11. OLE/DB vs ODBC

12. OLE/DB vs ODBC