CDatabase problem
Author Message
 CDatabase problem

I have an application that uses the CDatabase base class member
m_bTransactionPending to check for pending transactions. This works fine in
debug, but when compiling in release an error from the compilar says that
this member is undeclared.

Anybody have any ideas?

Clueless.

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CDatabase problem
If you take look at the header-file (dunno wich one, perhaps afxdb.h) you
will see something like
#ifdef _DEBUG
        BOOL m_bTransactionPending;
#endif

CDatabase checks m_bTransactionPending in its destructor (or it's Close,
not sure) in debug-builds and asserts if it is true.

--
reply address is altered to keep the spam down
remove the nospamplease part to reply...
gem at wirehub.nl
www.wirehub.nl/~gem

Quote:
> I have an application that uses the CDatabase base class member
> m_bTransactionPending to check for pending transactions. This works fine
in
> debug, but when compiling in release an error from the compilar says that
> this member is undeclared.

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDatabase problem with NT

2. CDatabase problems with VC++ 5.0, ODBC 3.something

3. CDatabase problem with 68K build of application

4. CDatabase problem

5. CDatabase problem

6. CRecordset and CDatabase problem

7. ISAPI / CDatabase problems

8. ODBC, CDatabase problem

9. Wierd CDatabase problem

10. CDatabase Problem.

11. CDatabase problems with VC++ 5.0, ODBC 3.something

12. CDatabase problem with 68K build of application