function sequence error
Author Message
 function sequence error

I am using two CRecordsets for calling two SQL Server stored procedures.
Sometimes I'm getting a "function sequence error" message when I try to
MoveNext().

Does anybody have any experience "function sequence error" messages???

Roland

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:01:49 GMT

1. function sequence error

2. Function Sequence error

3. errror : function sequence error

4. VC++, [ODBC SQL Server Driver], Function sequence error

5. ODBC function sequence error

6. Function Sequence Error

7. "Function sequence error" w/ ODBC & Visual FoxPro

8. Function sequence error" w/ ODBC & Visual FoxPro

9. Function Sequence Error. Help!!!

10. Converts a sequence of wide characters to a corresponding sequence of multibyte characters

11. Sequence point question (function result semantics)

12. Help Request: Recursive function for Fibonacci Sequence