Visual C++ & Access 2000
Author Message
 Visual C++ & Access 2000

Hi all!
I got a bug with an application that I have made in Visual C++ to use Access
97 database...
My program can't open a Access 2000 database...
If i remember well, I already saw this problem in a newsgroup and the error
was comming from this line of code:
AfxGetModuleState()->m_dwVersion=0x601;

Is it right? Or mayber not...
But I'm pretty sure that i need to change a version number somewhere in my
code...

Thanks for your help!

--

Andre Roy
Software Developer / WebMaster / 3D Animator

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:12:41 GMT
 Visual C++ & Access 2000

Quote:

>Hi all!
>I got a bug with an application that I have made in Visual C++ to use Access
>97 database...
>My program can't open a Access 2000 database...

I'd like an answer to that as well -- I have a MSVC++ 6 application,
and would like to be able to read/write to Access 2000 databases with
it.  I would *also* like it to continue to be able to read/write
to Access 97 databases as well, if that's possible.

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:39:59 GMT
 Visual C++ & Access 2000

Quote:

>>Hi all!
>>I got a bug with an application that I have made in Visual C++ to use Access
>>97 database...
>>My program can't open a Access 2000 database...

>I'd like an answer to that as well -- I have a MSVC++ 6 application,
>and would like to be able to read/write to Access 2000 databases with
>it.  I would *also* like it to continue to be able to read/write
>to Access 97 databases as well, if that's possible.

WE Use CRecordSet in Combination with ODBC thus we can use ANY version
of Microsoft ACCESS MDB files.
Only Problem is dynamic recordsets are NOT supported.
MSJet ODBC Driver is NOT thread Safe SO USE Named Mutexe's
Record Locking is on 2-4 K Boundary

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 07:18:56 GMT

1. Visual C++ & Access 2000

2. Access 2000 and Visual C++ 6.0

3. How to access OutLook 2000 Contacts using Visual C/C++ 6.0

4. How to access OutLook 2000 Contacts using Visual C/C++ 6.0

5. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

6. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

7. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

8. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

9. Good Books on C++ , Visual C++ , Oracle 8 and Developer 2000(forms6)

10. 2000 DDK & Visual.Net

11. DAO & Access 2000

12. DAO & Access 2000