OLE DB Template with DBTIMESTAMP --> SQL Server Stored Procedure --> DATETIME field in a Table
Author Message
 OLE DB Template with DBTIMESTAMP --> SQL Server Stored Procedure --> DATETIME field in a Table

Hello,

I used the ATL Wizard to Generate CCommand class
accessins a SQLServer Stored Procedure with an
DATETIME input parameter.

The generator created an ACCESSOR with a DBTIMESTAMP field.
I diligently set the values on the DBTIMESTAMP structure including the
millisecond field
but I only get second accuracy never the milliseconds.

If i just type the Stored procedure into the Query Anaylzer it works with
milliseconds.

Any help is appreciated.

Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE DB to execute an SQL stored procedure.

2. ATL - >Oracle - >Stored Procedure

3. ATL - >Oracle - >Stored Procedure

4. Q:Use DISTINCT in SQL statement with OLE DB for SQL Server

5. B>C>C++>VC++(MFC)>RAW API PROGRAMMING>ATL>COM>OLE>ADO>ASP.............

6. OLE DB error -2147217887 calling Stored Procedure

7. OLE DB stored procedure binding error?

8. Stored procedures and OLE DB

9. calling stored procedures with OLE DB

10. calling a stored procedure from OLE DB

11. ATL OLE DB PARAMATER STORED PROCEDURE

12. SQL 7 OLE Automation Object via Stored Procedure