How can I call a Access-Macro using DAO and VC++
Author Message
 How can I call a Access-Macro using DAO and VC++

Hello,

I want to execute a macro in a ACCESS-Database. How can I do this
with Visual C++.

Thanks Olaf Oelsner

PS: I am not so familiar with COM.

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I call a Access-Macro using DAO and VC++
Hi,

and not accessible from DAO (or OLEDB). The same goes for Reports.

HTH
S{*filter*}.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I want to execute a macro in a ACCESS-Database. How can I do this
> with Visual C++.

> Thanks Olaf Oelsner

> PS: I am not so familiar with COM.

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing versions of Access using VC++ & DAO

2. Restructuring a Microsoft Access database using VC++ 5 and DAO

3. Restructuring a Microsoft Access using VC++ 5 and DAO

4. Access violations using DAO with VC 4.2

5. How to read Access 2000/2002 DB using VC++ 6 and DAO

6. version 6 of MS VC++ and Access 2000 using dao

7. Updating Access tables Using DAO with VC++

8. version 6 of MS VC++ and Access 2000 using dao

9. Strange ODBC errors using DAO to access linked tables in Access .MDB

10. Problem accessing Access 2000 database using DAO. - URGENT

11. how to open ms access 2000 mdb via vc++ and dao