ISAPI & ODBC File DSN, How Do I?
Author Message
 ISAPI & ODBC File DSN, How Do I?

Hello,

I realize that the documentation suggests that you use a system ODBC DSN
however, can I use a filename.dns?  If so how do I do this..., I know how to
create one however how would I tell my app to use this..

thanks in advance, Rob...

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC & File DSN

2. User DSN vs Sys DSN vs File DSN.

3. ISAPI & ODBC File DSN, How Do I?

4. file DSN with ODBC-Admin?

5. Connecting to an MDB file thru ODBC *without* using DSN

6. VC++ ODBC,DSN support for Foxpro Files

7. ODBC and File DSN

8. Unable to open ODBC file dsn using OpenEx method

9. Connecting to an MDB file thru ODBC *without* using DSN

10. how to register new DSN in ODBC Adminstrator ( using C# )

11. I wish to add a DSN to my 32-bit ODBC List Programmatically

12. ODBC SYSTEM DSN