DAO & Indexes - Adding records/Current record
Author Message
 DAO & Indexes - Adding records/Current record

Have a CDaoRecordSet dialog that updates an Access table.  When I change
one of the fields in the index and then MoveNext, I get the same record
that was just changed.

Example:  Key values (3 field key) were A-B-C
               Change third key field from C to D
               MoveNext returns the new A-B-D (which appears to the user as
if MoveNext was ignored)

Any ideas on how to work around this?

--
David G. Johnson
Homeworks.Software-at-Solution4U.com

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Current State of a Dao Record. ( newbie question)

2. Dao - seek to a newly added record

3. Error adding record to new DAO database

4. Adding new record with DAO

5. Problem adding record to blank Access Table using DAO

6. How to add new record in database (DAO)?

7. Adding records to a MDB file using DAO

8. DAO I can't add or delete records...says read-only

9. Can't add new record using MFC DAO

10. Record Locking with reading records

11. record of arrays vs array of records?

12. Database Record UID - making parent/child record relationships