HOW to? C++ exe to run a .mdb file?
Author Message
 HOW to? C++ exe to run a .mdb file?

Hi,

I'd really appreciate assistance in creating a console application to
Open a MS Access .mdb file and pass the workgroup to use and a
password to use to open the database.

I am able to do this from the command line but would like an .exe to
do if for me.

What functions are available in C++?

Appreciate any assistance
Cheryl.

Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can C++ run DOS .exe files?

2. run a DOS .exe file in a visual c++

3. Reading data from a table in a .mdb file from a MFC C++ application

4. Visual C++ 5.0 - running EXE

5. Visual C++ 5.0 - running EXE

6. running .exe files

7. Managed VC++.NET (2002): Run the .exe file in the Debug or Release Folder

8. How to run EXE file

9. Can I run other exe file in C#?

10. Running an EXE file in Borland C 4.0

11. how to prevent someone run debugger on EXE file

12. how i can get my program's (EXE File ) path when it is running