Company going public next year is looking for C++ Programmers
Author Message
 Company going public next year is looking for C++ Programmers

Hi guys,

    We have some open position for Visual C++ Server Side programming.  The
company is located in sunny Miami Florida and is going to go public in the
second quarter of 2001.  So if you want to join a great team of people and

Thanks

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for C programmer with internet background for startup company

2. Fortune 500 Company Looking for C++ Person--HP Printer Drivers

3. Am I going crazy? Re: Visual C++ Tools

4. Are there Any PUBLIC DOMAIN Companies that take Software From Authors

5. Please I am looking for sample code (C++ BUT NO MFC PLEASE)

6. I'am LOOKING 4 help w/ C++ PROGRAMING

7. Looking for C++ programmers with disabilities

8. Looking for Windows C++ Programmers

9. HSB B.V. (NL) looks for: DELPHI/C++ systemdesigners/programmers

10. $$$ Looking for C/C++/Java Programmers $$$

11. C/C++, Finance, Neural Nets, looking for help from programmer