Which? small database+internet for Newbie
Author Message
 Which? small database+internet for Newbie

Hi there,

I bought the VC++.NET standard edition.
My computer's connected with Novell (LAN) and Windows XP.
I want to write the database program working with internet
capability.

Where should I go to first?

XML or ATL server or ATL client?

I'm newbie for these.
Please suggest me!!!!!!

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:20:28 GMT
 Which? small database+internet for Newbie
Actually I think the main problem is that there is
something not available in the VC++.NET standard edition.

The problem is I don't know which one isn't available?

In the documentation, topic "Walkthrough: Creating
an XML Web Service Using ATL Server"
said "... 2.Select the Setup and Deployment Projects
folder, and then click Web Setup Project."

In my VC++.NET, there is no "Web Setup Project" for me!

Anyone please guide me.

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:44:24 GMT

1. Need help for small internet app

2. small c database

3. Wanted: Simple/small flat database engine for VC++ app

4. Best Sql Database for small systems

5. Looking for small add-on database/storage

6. I need a SMALL database solution

8. A new RAD Compiler, integrating ide, gui, databases and Internet facilities

9. Newbie problem, should be easy to solve, small ANSI C proggie

10. Internet Interfaces to Databases

11. Looking for a journal focus on database and internet programming

12. New to DB programming, need to access database through the Internet