Refresh-Posting: UNICODE via ODBC on SQL-Server???
Author Message
 Refresh-Posting: UNICODE via ODBC on SQL-Server???

My problem has still no solution, therefor again my question:

I am looking for a translator-DLL (or some translation code for my own
classes), which maps the UNICODE-Strings from my MFC-C++-App to the
SQL-Server's codepage.
Or does anyone know other methods to store and retrieve UNICODE to/from
SQL-Server?

(Matthew said, I should store UNICODE just as byte-array. But this doesn't
help, as the data wouldn't be readable from 3rd-Party products liek
MS-Query. So I really need a way to translate UNICODE to singlebyte
string.)

Bye,
Jo

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Refresh-Posting: UNICODE via ODBC on SQL-Server???

2. Refresh-Posting: UNICODE via ODBC on SQL-Server???

3. Error updating SQL-Server record via ODBC (CRecordset)

4. UNICODE-Strings from C++ via ODBC on SQL-Server ????

5. UNICODE-Strings from C++ via ODBC on SQL-Server ????

6. SQL 7 IMAGE via ODBC

7. Accessing MS SQL-Server via ADO

8. SQL Server error when updating via CRecordset

9. SQL Server error when updating via CRecordset

10. Bug in SQL Server 2000 ODBC driver when inserting unicode data in a non-unicode long varchar (text) column

11. Connection String ODBC SQL server

12. Keeping Cursor Open After a RollBack (MFC,ODBC,SQL Server 7.0)