how to re-install ODBC?
Author Message
 how to re-install ODBC?

MSDEV is giving me the following message on startup:
"The ODBC resource DLL (C:\WINNT\System32\odbcint.dll) is a different
version than the ODBC driver manager (C:\WINNT\System32\ODBC32.dll).
You need to reinstall the ODBC components to ensure proper operation."

How do I go about re-installing the ODBC components? There is NO listing
in the Add/Remove components control panel applet. The driver manager
applet also contains no help on this subject. What do I do?

Derek Bennett

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to re-install ODBC?
Hi,

The best way is certainly to (re)install the SP3...

Eric
Derek Bennett a crit dans le message ...

Quote:
>MSDEV is giving me the following message on startup:
>"The ODBC resource DLL (C:\WINNT\System32\odbcint.dll) is a different
>version than the ODBC driver manager (C:\WINNT\System32\ODBC32.dll).
>You need to reinstall the ODBC components to ensure proper operation."

>How do I go about re-installing the ODBC components? There is NO listing
>in the Add/Remove components control panel applet. The driver manager
>applet also contains no help on this subject. What do I do?

>--
>Derek Bennett

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to re-install ODBC?
you can also check

http://www.microsoft.com/data for the latest Microsoft Data Access
Components 2.0 which also offers ODBC drivers and an unattended setup

Wolfgang

Eric Lapouge schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>Hi,

>The best way is certainly to (re)install the SP3...

>Eric
>Derek Bennett a crit dans le message ...
>>MSDEV is giving me the following message on startup:

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting the versions of installed ODBC drivers

2. InstallShield Free Edition and Installing ODBC

3. ANNOUNCE: Someone Finally Discovered how to Install ODBC, DAO and ActiveX

4. Any samples on installing ODBC 3.5 for Access

5. How to install ODBC Driver Manager ONLY?

6. How to install ODBC source programmatically?

7. How to install ODBC components on a W95 system

8. How do I Install ODBC on end users machine?

9. HELP! How do I install ODBC on a destination computer, to run my app?

10. ODBC Install API

11. Using InstallShield to create a VC++/ODBC install package

12. ODBC Version conflict after installing PEER Web Services on NT Workstation 4.0