MFC ODBC classes and Stored Procedures
Author Message
 MFC ODBC classes and Stored Procedures

Hi!

I am trying to research how I could possibly execute a stored procedure in
MS SQL Server 7.

The idea is that I would pass the procedure a parameter, and it would return
me a CRecordSet containing the one field that I am looking for.

Can this be done with the MFC ODBC classes? Do I have to use the ODBC API
instead (and pass in the appropriate object handles)?

Hints, examples, web links appreciated.

Thanks
-Chris Adamson

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:37:41 GMT
 MFC ODBC classes and Stored Procedures
Oh boy should I read some MSDN before posting some questions.

Nevermind this question, the answers are all in "Recordset: Parameterizing a
Recordset (ODBC)".

-Chris

Quote:
> Hi!

> I am trying to research how I could possibly execute a stored procedure in
> MS SQL Server 7.

> The idea is that I would pass the procedure a parameter, and it would
return
> me a CRecordSet containing the one field that I am looking for.

> Can this be done with the MFC ODBC classes? Do I have to use the ODBC API
> instead (and pass in the appropriate object handles)?

> Hints, examples, web links appreciated.

> Thanks
> -Chris Adamson

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:41:45 GMT

1. ODBC + Oracle + MFC + Stored Procedure

2. Calling Oracle stored procedures using MFC's classes

3. odbc and stored procedures

4. Stored Procedure's Fetch Fails Via ODBC

5. Calling a store procedure with ODBC

6. ODBC: Passing embedded quotes to stored procedures

7. ODBC Stored Procedure and varchar argument

8. HowTo: ODBC and Stored Procedures

9. Empty output parameters when executing stored procedure through ODBC

10. ODBC & Stored Procedures

11. store procedure (ODBC)

12. Stored Procedure's Fetch Fails Via ODBC