Date and time fields
Author Message
 Date and time fields

I have an ODBC connection to a SQL server 6.5 database. In it are some
datetime fields. I've created an Appwizard prog with a database view and am
now trying to get it to display my date fields, yet when I map the field to
a dialog item it errors on compilation.

Any help??

John

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Date and time fields

I have an ODBC connection to a SQL server 6.5 database. In it are some
datetime fields. I've created an Appwizard prog with a database view and am
now trying to get it to display my date fields, yet when I map the field to
a dialog item it errors on compilation.

Any help??

John

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change date field type from long to Date/Time

2. Can't read time from Access 2000 date/time field

3. Date/Time field in Access db

4. Update Access 2000 Date/Time field error

5. Find()ing Date/Time fields

6. Useing dbbind with Date/Time Fields

7. Memory access violation using CRecordset and date/time fields

8. Date/Time Fields in ODBC

9. C time/date to Visual Basic time/date

10. Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

11. Display Current Date in a bound Date field

12. Date or Date and Time Data Entry