How To: delete a mdb file using VB/VC++??
Author Message
 How To: delete a mdb file using VB/VC++??

Hi,

        I 've searched microsoft ADOX API reference for methods or samples
to delete a mdb file. But I found nothing.....
Do you know how to delete a mdb file using VB/VC++??
Or any link contains this information?

Thank you so much,

Martin.

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:23:30 GMT
 How To: delete a mdb file using VB/VC++??
Martin,

The .mdb is easily deleted using API calls.  Consider the following for a
Unicode build and the FQN of the .mdb as
"c:\DevPrograms\InvoiceMaster\Production.mdb":

wchar_t *path=L"c:\\DevPrograms\\InvoiceMaster\\Production.mdb";
BOOL dfs = ::DeleteFile(path);

best regards
Roy Fine

Quote:
> Hi,

>         I 've searched microsoft ADOX API reference for methods or samples
> to delete a mdb file. But I found nothing.....
> Do you know how to delete a mdb file using VB/VC++??
> Or any link contains this information?

> Thank you so much,

> Martin.

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:34:45 GMT

1. How to add, delete, edit access (mdb) file

2. synchronize the MDB file with CDB file using Activesync

3. delete all files using VC++ and MFC

4. Reading file written in VB using VC

5. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

6. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

7. Using VB collections in a VB DLL in VC

8. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

9. Connecting to an MDB file thru ODBC *without* using DSN

10. Access .mdb files using ATL

11. Problem to create an mdb file using ODBC

12. Opening a password protected MDB file using ADO