Beginner: Problems Using OLE Forms using VC++ 4.0
Author Message
 Beginner: Problems Using OLE Forms using VC++ 4.0

I have created an application using the Application Wizard with full
database support using ODBC.

The help file tells me to add fields to the dialog resource and then goto
to the class wizard, select a control Id in the Member variables tab and
press Add variable...

But the list DOESNT CONTAIN ANAY CONTROL ID NO MATTER HOW MANY CONTROLS I
HAVE ADDED TO THE DIALOG RESOURCE.

What am I doing wrong  ??

--
Sincerely yours

Soeren Dalby

Sat, 23 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Non VC++ 4.0 using DAO and ODBC under VC++ 4.0

2. I'm having problems using IE 4.0 as OLE container for my Active X.

3. Problem using ReadFile and WriteFile under NT4 with VC++ 4.0

4. Make Windows Form Application with VC++.NET 2002 using a visual form

5. sample ole db using jet 4.0

6. Printer setup using vc++ 4.0

7. Mulitple Forms using OLE DB and Access

8. Multiple Forms using OLE DB and Access

9. Using VC++ 4.0 - pointers HELP!!!

10. SHFileOperation function using VC++ 4.0

11. Is P-code used in VC++ 4.0?

12. using VC++ 4.0