Leaky CRecordset::Bulk RFX help?
Author Message
 Leaky CRecordset::Bulk RFX help?

I am trying to do some multiple record fetching from an ODBC data source
that has an integer and two character strings.  I derived a class from
CRecordset to access them.

class MySet: public CRecordSet {
        long *l;
        LPSTR *str1arr;
        LPSTR *str2arr;
        DoBulkFieldExchange(...)

}

I open the set with a CRecordset::useMultiColumn flag.
I do not use CRecordset::userAllocMultiRowBuffers.  I would like the
framework to do as much memory as it can.

If I set str1arr and str2arr to NULL in the constructor I get access
violations in the first call to DoBulkFieldExchange.  So I allocate str1arr
and str2arr in the constructor.  I get rid of them in the destructor.

In all cases, I am getting a memory leak in RFX_Text_Bulk.  Could somebody
explain to me what I might be doing wrong?  I'm kind of new to the MFC/ODBC
thing.  Thanks in advance for your help.

--
===============================
"An HWND is a terrible thing to waste"

Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to pass NULL params in RFX for CRecordset in SQL Server/ODBC

2. CRecordset and RFX extension

3. How to pass NULL params in RFX for CRecordset in SQL Server/ODBC

4. Memory Leaks in CRecordset RFX

5. Memory Leaks in CRecordset RFX

6. CRecordset bulk row fetch broken?

7. CRecordSet in Bulk mode how to Add,Delete,Update

8. ODBC CRecordSet Bulk Fetching

9. CRecordset bulk read problem

10. CRecordset Bulk Row Fetching

11. Using Bulk record fetching with CRecordset

12. CRecordset Bulk Field Exchange