DAO - Password protected .MDB file access
Author Message
 DAO - Password protected .MDB file access

Hi,

I need to know how to write a out the syntax for opening a password
protected Microsoft Access 2000 .MDB Jet file in Microsoft Visual C++
version 6.0 SP3.

Many thanks in advance.

From,

Michael

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DAO - Password protected .MDB file access
database.Open(m_szDatabasePath,FALSE,FALSE,";PWD=1234"); works with Jet 3.5.

Keith

Quote:

>Hi,

>I need to know how to write a out the syntax for opening a password
>protected Microsoft Access 2000 .MDB Jet file in Microsoft Visual C++
>version 6.0 SP3.

>Many thanks in advance.

>From,

>Michael

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Mon, 20 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to access Password protected .MDB file

2. Opening a password protected MDB file using ADO

3. Password processing in DAO (MDB files, programmatically)

4. Compacting A password protected mdb

5. DAO + Access MDB file + CompactDatabase?

6. Strange ODBC errors using DAO to access linked tables in Access .MDB

7. DAO password protected database and class wizard

8. open password protected DAO Database

9. Password protected database (DAO)

10. Open a password-protected Access database

11. Error compacting a password-protected Access database

12. SQLConfigDataSource and password protected ACCESS database