Oracle ODBC Drivers that support CRecordset::dynaset
Author Message
 Oracle ODBC Drivers that support CRecordset::dynaset

Hello all,

When we started our development, we were using the Visigenic Oracle
ODBC driver that comes with VC++ 5.0.  This driver supports
CRecordset::dynaset.  In the interim, it looks like Visigenic has
gotten out of the ODBC business and so we have been looking for Oracle
ODBC drivers that support dynasets, unsuccessfully so far.  We've
looked at Intersolv's and Simba's drivers and they don't support this
type of record set.  Any information one that does would be greatly
appreciated.

Tony

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oracle ODBC driver instead of Microsofts ODBC Oracle driver

2. Oracle ODBC Drivers that support Dynasets?

3. Oracle ODBC driver : SQLExtendedFetch() is not supported ?

4. MFC CDatabase, Oracle v2 Driver, ODBC v3 driver manager

5. dynaset - odbc driver

6. Oracle ODBC Drivers

7. New Oracle ODBC driver

8. Problem with Oracle ODBC Driver

9. Create DSN to Oracle ODBC Driver Programatically- HOW?

10. autocommit with Oracle Odbc driver 8.1.7.3

11. ODBC Driver for an oracle-DB-App

12. ODBC Driver for Oracle