Extract XML from SQL Server via "For XML" clause
Author Message
 Extract XML from SQL Server via "For XML" clause

Hello -
I am attempting to run a query in SQL Server 2000 and have it return XML.
In the query I use the "For XML" clause.  In my Visual C code I am
attempting to open a CCommand template and pass DBGUID_MSSQLXML as the GUID
parameter to specifiy that I am executing an XML Template query.  The only
problem is I do not have, nor can I find the constant DBGUID_MSSQLXML,
defined anywhere.  I think this is required to run a query that returns XML.
Does anyone know where I can get or can you send me the file that defines
this constant?  If anyone has done this, do you know if I am going down the
right path?

Thanks...

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Returning XML STREAM From SQL 2000 Server

2. retrieve XML data from SQL server by using XSD mapping schema

3. SQL Server "native accessing"

4. FS: "Professional SQL Server 7.0 Programming"

5. List SQL Servers Using "dbserverenum"

6. Simulate the "PIC" clause in COBOL

7. Extract XML binary field in C++

8. Extract binary field in XML

9. Beginer - extracting data from XML file

10. hwo to convert value which get from xml to type which get from xml also

11. XML DOM and .NET's XML classes

12. creating xml schema programmatically from an an xml file without using ADO.NET