VC++ DLL protocols for Paradox 9
Author Message
 VC++ DLL protocols for Paradox 9

Is there a non-ODBC protocol within Visual C++ (or add on) to connect to a
Paradox 9 database.  I noticed that there were standards for Paradox 3,4 & 5.
Since Paradox allows use of an external DLL, I was hoping that I could get this
DLL to directly connect to the database and perform some table lookups and
inserts.

Thanks
~Sinisa

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:11:10 GMT

1. Creating Paradox db file from vc++

2. Plans for Paradox SQL / Paradox "Engine"

3. QUESTION : Paradox Engine & Paradox tables

4. Accessing Paradox from VC

5. Failure to create Paradox DB file from VC++

6. Paradox 7.0 and VC++ 4.2

7. Create .dll that can be used with res: protocol

8. Create .dll that can be used with res: protocol

9. VC++ Remote Debugging Protocol

10. upgrade of dll from vc++ 6.0 to vc++.net

11. Installation of VC++.NET DLLs (including debug DLLs)

12. dll's write protected (tied up) when develop vc++ visual component