COleVariant
Author Message
 COleVariant

I'm using the COleVariant object in a MFC database app. When I try to load
it with a string, it only saves the first character!
Example:

COleVariant MyVar;
MyVar = "My Name is Bruce";

When I check MyVar, it only has "M" in it.
Why?

Mon, 04 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bug in COleVariant(long lSrc, VARTYPE vtSrc) constructor...

2. COleVariant

3. Convert COleVariant to CString (or anything for that matter)

4. Converts a CByteArray variable to COleVariant and Vice-versa

5. Converting CString to COleVariant,etc..

6. COleVariant class object strips off any leading/trailing zeros

7. Difference between COleVariant & CComVariant

8. can't retrive a string from a COleVariant

9. Why does TDaoRecordSet::Seek use COleVariant?

10. Regarding usage of COleVariant and CDaoRecordset

11. Getting out a string in a COleVariant

12. insert COleVariant into database