NTDLL.DLL Access Violation in CRecordset-derived class?
Author Message
 NTDLL.DLL Access Violation in CRecordset-derived class?

Hello,

In CRecordset::Open() calls ::SQLDriverConnect() and dies
with an Access Violation 0xC0000005 in NTDLL.DLL in one
of my DLLs.  Using the same DLL, same call in another application
doesn't yield an error.  Has anyone seen NTDLL.DLL dying like
this?

Thanks!

-Rob

Tue, 04 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 NTDLL.DLL Access Violation in CRecordset-derived class?

Join the club!

Quote:

>Hello,

>In CRecordset::Open() calls ::SQLDriverConnect() and dies
>with an Access Violation 0xC0000005 in NTDLL.DLL in one
>of my DLLs.  Using the same DLL, same call in another application
>doesn't yield an error.  Has anyone seen NTDLL.DLL dying like
>this?

>Thanks!

>-Rob

Fri, 07 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 NTDLL.DLL Access Violation in CRecordset-derived class?

Can I join too :)

Have you tried the SQL Server and NT 4 Service Packs (both #3)

As you omitted to mention your driver vendor, OS version, database etc,
I'll give you the precise details of my scenario at the time.  I
encountered this on NT 4-flat (or was it beta ?) with Intersolv [Sybase]
SQL Server Unix ODBC 2.5 Drivers.  Now wasnt that interesting :)

--
HTH

Ruben Bartelink
AutoDealing Software Ltd.

Quote:

> Join the club!

> >Hello,

> >In CRecordset::Open() calls ::SQLDriverConnect() and dies
> >with an Access Violation 0xC0000005 in NTDLL.DLL in one
> >of my DLLs.  Using the same DLL, same call in another application
> >doesn't yield an error.  Has anyone seen NTDLL.DLL dying like
> >this?

> >Thanks!

> >-Rob

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access Violation in NTDLL.DLL

2. unhandled exception in someprog.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation

3. unhandled exception in someprog.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation

4. Access Violation (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005 only in Debug Mode on NT and Win2k

5. NTDLL.DLL access violation in COM server only when *not* debugging

6. access violation inside NTDLL.DLL under release compile

7. Access Violation with NTDLL.DLL

8. Access Violation in NTDLL.DLL at 0X77F7D514

9. Access violation in ntdll.dll

10. (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation

11. unhandled exception in someprog.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation

12. Strange Debug IDE Messages - NTDLL.DLL Access Violation