question about embedded sql
Author Message
 question about embedded sql

If I wanted to access a database and dynamically manipulate (add,
delete, and edit) records within a table, what would be the best way to
go about it?  I created an executable AppWizard to do this; however,
this is not what was needed.  Three individual, executable programs are
needed that will include the necessary header files, open the database,
open a table, add, delete, and edit a record, update the table, and
close the database.  I have been trying different methods, including
embedded SQL, and cannot get any of them to work.  I am familiar with
accessing files with C++, but not the manipulation of databases.  Please
help!!!!!

Crystal

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question for Embedded SQL for C...

2. Embedded SQL question

3. C, Embedded SQL Question

4. C and embedded SQL - easier way?

5. Embedding SQL statements in C

6. Embedding SQL statements in C

7. Dynamic arrays in embedded pl/SQL

8. Pro*C & embedded PL/SQL

9. C and embedded SQL

10. Embedded SQL code needed for case sudy

11. Embedded SQL using C

12. How to compile embedded sql in C language ?