Jet Database Replication (JRO + ADO)
Author Message
 Jet Database Replication (JRO + ADO)

I'm trying to perform jet database replication from my C++ program.  As I
understand it, I need to use JRO and ADO.  Unfortunately, I can't find any
samples of how to call JRO from a C++ program, except for
http://www.*-*-*.com/

However, I find the few lines of C++ code more confusing than helpful.

Can someone provide a sample of how to use JRO from a C++ program?

I had ClassWizard create wrapper classes for JRO and ADO.  Unfortunately, I
can't figure out how to use them.  Can anyone provide a sample that shows
how to access some basic ADO and JRO functionality from C++ wrapper classes?

Thank you.

--
Mark

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:21:17 GMT
 Jet Database Replication (JRO + ADO)
One good article named Implementing Database Replication with JRO in MSDN.
However, code samples in it are written in VB. You can try to migrate it to
VC.

yhhuang
ICQ:91074870

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:52:58 GMT

1. JRO (Jet and Replication Objects) sample code?

2. Read Jet-database properties with ADO

3. INSERT using ADO with Jet database

4. Q: OleDb and Jet Replication

5. Creating a new database with DAO (Other than Microsoft Jet Database)

6. Database Replication

7. Help, database replication in VC++

8. ADO/ATL/Jet 3.5 Provider problem

9. Redists ADO and JET OLE DB

10. ADO Jet Connection Errors

11. Read Jet-databas properties with ADO from vc++

12. Jet ADO threads and performance