Newbie question
Author Message
 Newbie question

I'm using CRecordset to access a simple table in my VC6 (PRO) database
(Access).

I'm compiling and linking the program statically.  Do I need additional
.dll's to distribute or does MFC include all the necessary functions linked
into my .exe?

thank you in advance.
Mark

Tue, 05 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Newbie question
If you're statically linking to MFC then you should be fine. When I
dynamically link to the MFC DLL
all I need to distribute is the DLL.
Quote:

>I'm using CRecordset to access a simple table in my VC6 (PRO) database
>(Access).

>I'm compiling and linking the program statically.  Do I need additional
>.dll's to distribute or does MFC include all the necessary functions linked
>into my .exe?

>thank you in advance.
>Mark

Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie question ( certainly stupid question)

2. Newbie question: C++ beginner question

3. Newbie Question (VB.NET user)

4. Newbie Question - string to int

5. Newbie Question: Copying HTML content to the clip board

6. C# Newbie question

7. Newbie question

8. Newbie question about memory ...

9. Newbie Question: How to Mark Class as CLS Compliant

10. Sorry for this newbie question...

11. Newbie questions

12. Newbie question about DLLs