Floats converted to string during Insert Class?
Author Message
 Floats converted to string during Insert Class?

I am new at connecting to a database from VC++.  I am using a Visual FoxPro
database.  The table contains 3 integer values and one floating point value.
When I use the insert class function, I create a class using CRecordset as
the base.  I choose the correct data source.  When the data members are
bounded to the fields, the integer data members are created OK.  The rate
field is converted from a float to a string.

Are floating points handled in a special way?

--
Thanks

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. convert c++ string class string into a character array

2. float to string, string to float, accurately?

3. Convert string to float???

4. Converting Floats to Strings yields erratic results...

5. Convert a String to float/double

6. Converting from float to string (using just C/R or ANSI C)

7. Convert float to string correctly

8. convert string to a float and vice versa

9. Convert equation string to float......?

10. How to convert a floating point into string?

11. How to convert float to string

12. Reading In A string and Converting the characters to integers and float