CRecordset/CDatabase broken by ODBC 3.5?
Author Message
 CRecordset/CDatabase broken by ODBC 3.5?

Anyone else having trouble with ODBC 3.5/VC sp3/SQL Server 6.5?

We have many apps broken after installing NT Option pack.  Cursor library
connections can't be shared, Multi-statement stored procedures must be
forwardonly and can't share a connection.

Anybody know anything about it?

br

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC 3.5 UNICODE VC++ 5.0 CDatabase

2. ODBC 3.5 UNICODE VC++ 5.0 CDatabase

3. ActiveSync 3.5 Seems to have broken my code!

4. CRecordset/CDatabase, ODBC and disk space

5. DAO 3.5 VC++ ODBC Connect Failure

6. ODBC 3.5 buggy as hell

7. Any samples on installing ODBC 3.5 for Access

8. Please help to redistribute ODBC 3.5 driver for JetEngine 4.0

9. Problem with ODBC driver 3.5 vs 4.0

10. Q: MFC for ODBC 3.5

11. CDatabase vs CRecordset

12. CDatabase, CRecordset in a service or console program.