How to call a stored procedure of Oracle in MFC
Author Message
 How to call a stored procedure of Oracle in MFC

Hi,

I am trying to call a stored procedure using CRecordset::Open().  Since
this stored procedure is in Oracle, which doesn't not return any rows,
what I am experiencing is that after the Open() call the stored
procedure is executed successfully, but then the Open() call throws an
exception saying "No columns were bound to fetch".  Can someone tell me
how to get rid of this problem?  The stored procedure takes input and
output parameters and does not return any rows.

Thanks in advance.

Chuck

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to call a stored procedure of Oracle in MFC
Not 100% sure, but try turning off the feedback
with Oracle's set feedback off and set heading
off.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am trying to call a stored procedure using

CRecordset::Open().  Since
Quote:
> this stored procedure is in Oracle, which

doesn't not return any rows,
Quote:
> what I am experiencing is that after the Open()
call the stored
> procedure is executed successfully, but then

the Open() call throws an
Quote:
> exception saying "No columns were bound to

fetch".  Can someone tell me
Quote:
> how to get rid of this problem?  The stored

procedure takes input and

Quote:
> output parameters and does not return any rows.

> Thanks in advance.

> Chuck

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling Oracle stored procedures using MFC's classes

2. Oracle/C++ stored procedure call

3. Calling Oracle stored procedure from VC++

4. Problems calling Oracle stored procedures from VC++ over ADO(OLEDB)

5. ODBC + Oracle + MFC + Stored Procedure

6. C++ and MFC for Extended Stored Procedure(ORACLE)

7. how to pass array to oracle stored procedure?

8. execv function fails when used as an Oracle external stored procedure

9. Help with VC++ to Oracle using Stored Procedures

10. ATL - >Oracle - >Stored Procedure

11. ATL - >Oracle - >Stored Procedure

12. Use the stored procedure of Oracle?